STEM Camp returns this summer! Mark your calendars now, June 18-22, 2018!
Monday – Thursday 8:30 – 11:45; Friday 8:15 – 3:30 **School bus transportation is available
This year’s camp will take place at Goochland Middle School and is an opportunity to have fun making new friends and exploring how science, technology, engineering, and math work together as you design, build, and explore!
Brochures are available from each school that include a registration form.
- Goochland County Residents: $120 due by May 12th; $150 after May 12th
- Non-county residents: $240 due by May 12th; $270 after May 12th.
- To register, return completed form to the school office with payment or pay using the Online School Payment system. The registration deadline is June 8th.
- Promising Engineers (Current Grades K-1)
- Amazing Animal Adaptations
- Build it Bigger
- Emerging Engineers (Current Grades 2-3)
- Ooey Gooey
- Rising Engineers (Current Grades 4-5)
- Guy vs. Nye or Kitchen Chemistry
- Rockin’ and Rollin’